M.o.M. Ring - Strato White Gold
Crafted to resemble an expecting mother cradling her belly, this ring incorporates each child's birthstone set within the "Life Spiral." Name/birthdate engraving complete this special piece.
Rings stack beautifully in offset for multiple children. Typically worn on right hand ring finger to balance any wedding rings worn on left.
The ring that launched the brand.
- Cast in solid 14K White Gold, metal weight ~ 6.5 grams
- Genuine precious birthstone, 2.75 mm diameter center stone
- Epoxy coated, baked - enameling process
- Custom engraving
- Review specifications page to best sense ring size
* Enamel became an addition to the signature ring in 2015 after we discovered, while drafting, how permanently gloss coloring the interior of the spirals accentuates the raised ridges of the spiral. Originally, left as polished metal, the spiral effect was more muted and less unique. Enameling is a lost art form that we pride ourselves on. Another reason the M.o.M. Ring is like no other!
** These rings are labor intensive and must be cast, enameled/epoxied, set, engraved, and polished on a custom basis. Please plan for a 3 - 4 week delivery window. Your patience is rewarded with a truly special piece of fine jewelry.
*** Pay as little as 10% down using Layaway checkout feature (appears on all product pages)
Multiple Ring Discount Promo Codes: 2GOLD(10%), 3GOLD(15%)